2020 was quite a ride – I for one can admit to being tested throughout it. The world was rocked by several challenges, issues both global and closer to home. An international pandemic shook us all, with people having to adapt to working from home and businesses being forced to adapt to low and no-touch digital solutions to keep employees healthy and their operations active. Many of these changes are sure to remain for the long-term. As our clients quickly pivoted to digitize operations, we were able to come alongside and, together, make strategic strides forward.
Our customer’s success is our success, and although 2020 was a challenging year, we take great pride in helping our customers respond quickly and build a resilient future. As we at Aligned Automation prepare for our two-year anniversary, it’s incredible to see what a breakout year 2020 was for our company’s growth and investment. We set big goals and achieved many milestones along the way. CEO Nitin Ahuja says, “A key part in achieving those goals and milestones is in thanks to our customers. I want to take the opportunity to thank them—it’s because of them this was even possible. Thank you.”
Some of those milestones include:
- Having a record-breaking year in revenue for the company, doubling revenue and demonstrating the market opportunity for our digital solutions.
- Establishing a strong partnership with a top petrochemical company creating the foundation for Next Gen Procurement. The multi-year, multimillion-dollar deal enables $100M direct value and $200M indirect value for the company, and we couldn’t be happier that our client has entrusted this game-changing and innovative solution to us.
- Working with the world’s largest High Tech firm, jointly implemented an enterprise-class Center of Excellence (COE) for Process Mining.
- Doubling our Sales and Marketing Team, making a number of key hires in 2020 to help position our services and solutions for our major industries and enterprise operations.
- Increasing our diversity hire and workforce distribution, committing to our promise of a more inclusive, diverse and equal pay/work environment.
- Partnering with BrandingBusiness, who is helping to distill our vision, our message and our value proposition more accurately to the potential market. Their research has been instrumental to our team thus far, and we’re thrilled for the next big steps this relationship will bring this year.
We are encouraged by these achievements and our engagements with clients, and confident about the market opportunities ahead.
When Aligned was first established, we had a simple goal: partner with our clients, make digital business transformation simple by starting with the business outcome first, and deliver real, manageable results fast. I can confidently say that we’ve accomplished this goal for our clients so far, and we are eager to replicate this success for future clients facing the daunting task of change.
Thank you for your support in our journey thus far.
Phil Wahl, EVP Sales Enablement